New remote servicing
You can access the Sberbank Business Online Internet banking system here (available only in Russian).
Learn more about the system interface and the basic principles of its operation with video instructions on how to work with the Sberbank Business Online system*. You can also download the full version of video instructions, or in parts:
* You have to install Flash Player for the video instructions to work correctly.
Sberbank offers corporate customers two months’ free connection and service of a mobile workplace in the Sberbank Business Online system. The special offer period has been extended till October 31, 2011.
The special offer is available in Moscow, Smolensk, Tver, Tula, Kaluga, Bryansk, Irkutsk, Amur, the Jewish Autonomous Region, Sakhalin, Samara, Volgograd, Astrakhan, Orenburg, Penza, Saratov, Ulyanovsk, Belgorod, Voronezh, Kursk, Lipetsk, Orel and Tambov regions, the Zabaikalsk, Primorye, Stavropol and Khabarovsk Territory, Republics of Buryatia, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Kalmykia, Karachay-Cherkessia and North Ossetia.
Functionality of the System1
1. Internet banking
- Receipt and processing of electronic payment documents
- Provision of information on account operations and current balances
- Receipt of electronic documents under the terms of separate agreements, such as registers for replenishment of individuals' accounts
- Exchange of messages in an open format in the form of electronic documents with the possibility of attaching files
- Receipt of information for creating electronic payment documents based on templates provided
- Providing information to the client via SMS-messages about account operations and current balances
3. Remote service for submitting applications for banking products and exchange of relevant messages
1. Easy to connect
- Fill in the application form
- Visit your bank branch with all necessary documents
- No special software is required
- Intuitive user-friendly interface
- Document processing tracing
- A flexible system of filters and sorting helps you find documents according to various parameters
- Topical reference catalogs on banking details. Create your own catalogs, such as contracting parties
- The ability to automate the creation of standard documents
- Import/export documents in 1C format
- A special stamp on printed forms of account transaction documents means you do not have to visit the bank
- The use of any Internet-connected computer with a sufficient level of security
- The use of SMS-banking and account management from any location within the coverage area of mobile communications
- Ability to work in the system 24 hours a day, 365 days a year2
- A mechanism for authenticating users and verifying documents with one-time passwords that are transmitted via SMS-messages
- A separate role for client representatives with authority to prepare documents
- You can connect without even setting up an account
- The system’s functionality is constantly expanding
1 The list of services may vary; contact the branch where you hold your bank account.
2 View of information on the accounts, prepare and transmit documents to the bank. The bank only executes documents during banking hours.
3 The list of options for protection may vary; contact the branch where you hold your bank account.